These terms and conditions relate to goods, which you offer to purchase from the Real Hoxton online store (“our/this website”). Please read these terms and conditions, which govern your use of this website and our supply to you of any goods which you offer to purchase through our on-line facilities.
We will be unable to process any offer to purchase goods until you have done so. If there is anything you do not understand, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchange and Refunds:
As long as the items are in perfect, unworn condition, we are happy to exchange or refund. There will be a dispatch note inside your parcel. If you need to send any items back for a refund/exchange, please write down your instructions on this note and put the note inside the parcel when you return it. The return address is shown on the top of the note. Please return in the original packaging.
- We will only accept items on return that are not worn, used or damaged.
- Please ensure we receive the goods within 30 days of their despatch.
- For us to process your request it is essential that you write down your instructions on the despatch note and place this note inside the parcel when you send it back to us.
Please return the goods to:
7 Hessel Street,
Whitechapel, London E1 2LR, UK
In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you package your return parcel sufficiently to prevent any damage to the items or packaging. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
In addition to the Distance Selling Regulations, you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund of that item or to exchange it for a different size or colour. In this case you will be liable for all postage costs.
We are not responsible for the shipping costs for international customers.
We advise to send your items back via a guaranteed delivery service, such as Royal Mail Signed for delivery, or get proof of postage as we cannot be held liable for any goods lost in transit to us.
Please be aware 2nd class signed for £4.55 in the UK, we do not recommend getting 1st Class Extra Insurance, as it has a much higher cost and we can only refund £4.55. There might be instances where the total weight of the parcel is heavier than 2kg. 2kg and under is Royal Mail limit, so if your parcel exceeds this, the cost will be higher. If this is an issue, we would recommend using a different courier like DPD or DHL as their weight limit is usually 5kg.
Refund and Exchange cost information
- If you need to return your item(s) for a refund, please write your instructions down on the despatch note that came with your parcel and put this back in the parcel when you send it to us (Address on top of despatch note).
- We do not charge for UK delivery so when a refund is processed you will receive the full amount that you paid back.
- Return postage cost is the customer’s responsibility.
- Once we have received the parcel back, we will process your refund.
- If you need to exchange your item(s) for a different size, please write your instructions down on the despatch note that came with your parcel and put this back in the parcel when you send it to us (Address on top of despatch note).
- Postage cost is the customer’s responsibility.
- Once we have received the parcel back, we will send out the replacement item with free postage.
- Alternatively, feel free to visit our warehouse and HQ in East London if you need to make an exchange. Please let us know in advance by ringing/emailing us.
- If international, you will have to pay all costs for redelivery
Please state on the despatch note whether an exchange or refund is required. Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund.
Once your goods have been accepted your exchange or refund will be completed within 3-5 working days. Unless we have sent you incorrect, damaged or faulty goods we regret the cost of postage and packaging cannot be refunded to you. We can only refund the card you originally used for payment.
Any international orders will be subject to further delivery charges.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
Real Hoxton will try to get your order sent as soon as possible. To cancel your order you can email us at email@example.com. Unfortunately, it will not always be possible to cancel the order if it has already been picked up by the delivery company so Real Hoxton will not be liable for the postage and packaging costs should this be the case.
All payment card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, Real Hoxton will validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services). A third party may also be instructed to complete these checks. By ordering from the www.realhoxton.com website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. These measures are taken as extra protection for you, to ensure your online shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
Data protection – We do not share any data collected via our website with any 3rd party partners
Real Hoxton reserves the right to refuse any order.
7 Hessel Street,
Whitechapel, London E1 2LR, UK